Feb 12, 2011

Puisi Bahasa Inggris

Kumpulan puisi bahasa Inggris ini saya lupa karya siapa. soalnya file di email terhapus. Mohon maaf untuk yang udah ngirim puisi ini. Tapi yang jelas dia menggunakan nickname -mindFREAK- untuk semua puisinya. Dan alamat emailnya ada di bawah puisi-puisi berbahasa Inggris yang dikirimkannya.

The Feeling in my heart and in my mind

The first time we talked there was something about you
As we talked on the phone you had my full attention
I lingered on your voice hoping you would say those five words
And when you did I was so overwhelmed I missed it


The next day when I got to hang out with you was more than I ever expected
When I looked into your eyes I knew there was nowhere else I wanted to be
Lying in your arms I realized that I might never get the chance to feel this way again
So I decided that if being with you was a risk then I was willing to take it


After I left that night so many thoughts ran through my head
I wondered if you were feeling exactly the same way I was
I wanted to know what it was that was going on inside your head
I was hoping that what I was feeling was more than just butterflies in my stomach


I spent the whole night wondering what would happen next
I realized that nothing was like I ever expected it to be
Even though I had put up a wall to keep all those others on the outside
You found the one little crack and seemed to work your way inside


Once I figured out what was truly going on inside my heart
There were so many things that I wanted to say to you
I wanted to let you know how much you truly meant to me
I wanted to tell you that I wasn't sure if I could make it without you


But at first I just couldn't find the words to say exactly how I feel
I was afraid to let you know that you had found a way inside
I was worried that if I let you know how I felt you wouldn't feel the same way
But I took a risk and let you know how much you truly meant to me


Now that you know how I feel I'm so scared that you'll just fade away
But no matter what happens I want you to know something
I need you to know that I would never trade you for anything in the world
I would take a thousand painful moments just to spend the rest of my life with you


-mindFREAK-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Diary Of Broken HEART

We were just friends at the start,
Always having fun, never apart
Then one day, something sparked
The next thing I knew, you had my heart.


The days flew by,
I lost track of time
Everytime I was with you,
I was on cloud nine.


Then one day, you asked me to be your girlfriend
I exclaimed, yes! and prayed we'd last until the very end.
No one could look into my eyes and say I wasn't happy,
Happy that I was with you, and you were with me.


With me in your arms, you told me you loved me,
Then gently kissed my forehead and gave me a squeeze.
I was convinced you were the one for me,
Apart from you, I would never be.


Just when I thought all was well,
Was when you began to put me through hell.
You said, we should just be friends
That's when I knew it was the end.


I looked into your eyes, trying to find out why,
It was all I could do, not to begin to cry.
Where I once saw love, I saw nothing,
I couldn't believe you no longer felt something.


I lay in bed, counting my tears,
Each representing what I'd hoped would be years.
Years of happiness, for us to be together,
A long-lived life, forever and ever.


But in my heart, I know this will never be,
For in yours, no longer is there a place for me.
I gave you my all; I gave you my heart,
Little did I know that you'd tear it apart.


Everyday I place a smile on my face,
As for tears, there is not a trace.
You ripped me apart, but yet it's true,
Forever and always, I'll still love you.


-mindFREAK-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Love Hurts

You told me that you loved me
why did you leave me to cry in the cold
you swore this time was different
why does that line seem so old


You told me I was the only one
who could make you feel that way
you told me that you cared about me
so why didnt you stay


All the nights you laid with me
alone in the dark in my bed
now I finally realize
you were just messing with my head


Love is such a powerful word
a word people often misuse
something they take for granted
something they beat and abuse


My wounds run deep inside me
there's blood all over the place
I think I’ve really lost it this time
Im ashamed to show my face


-mindFREAK-
------------------------------------------------------------

NB :: mindFREAK adalah inisial yg saya gunakan. jd ini tak ada sangkut pautnya dengan Chris Angel the Magician :)

zanpaku_san@yahoo.com